Pages

Quote

Efficiency is intelligent laziness-David Dunham

Saturday, October 22, 2011

You may call it ego, I call it respect..


Is it important to maintain relationship even though you aren’t respected..? Here relationship can be a friendship, or love, or even parents and sibs. I have seen few of them who go to any extent to maintain a relationship and there are people like me who cut off with anything if I feel I’m not respected enough. My mum feels I’m being silly. She is divine soul on this earth, who treats people very well no matter what they do to her. Same case with my dad & sis. I'm the only eccentric person in my house who give a damn to anything or anyone. I know I love myself a lot more than anyone else on this earth. Past 10 days I have cut off with 3 of my very good friends ( I don't really need to call them that way even though it was friendship of years together). Out of which one was my best friend whom I have met only once in my whole life, but have shared my thoughts which no one else can know on this earth. Shit happens. It was bad clash of ego. Lol :D But I don’t regret about it. Other one just took me for granted which again I couldn’t bear to be treated that way. No matter what they are to me, I can’t let anyone disrespect me. And third one was stupid fellow without common sense, sweet cum irritating. As a Capricorn girl I’m iced and I don’t want to change it. When I have my fans for what I’m and the way I’m, when I have seen young girls and boys who aspire to be like me, why should I change myself? I may be wrong or right but I want to keep it this way..


 Sukrutha
It's my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment