Pages

Quote

Efficiency is intelligent laziness-David Dunham

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm a brash

I hate it when few people keep quiet or, when forced to talk, is diplomatic to the point of avoiding the issue altogether. Yup I’m in one such situation of my life.. Thank you.. That is all I can say. How can anyone think that this silent mystique strategy can help you out all the time? But I’m a brash. I can’t be sphinx. You can’t win over me on that.

When I don’t problem with my tweets or face book status updates or my blogs, why are others bothered?

Whenever people make a mistake, instead of realising their own they just bluntly point it out at others. One can escape from it for time being. But in long run one has to realise. Truth is bitter.

Silence is no longer equated with dignity, poise or high stature. Be a straight shooter, come to the point, be honest about what you can and cannot do and don't be afraid to have opinions.



It's my world.
Sukrutha

4 comments:

  1. It's definitely your world and your the master :).. well written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *be honest about what you can and cannot do and don't be afraid to have opinions* - content is good as I could smile when reading.
    Here after I could Tweet more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice :) I could make someone smile..

    ReplyDelete